Monday, May 11, 2009

Masala Peanuts

Masala peanuts is a best movie/party snack..U will never know how much peanuts u were eating!!! I absolutely love it..I have forcefully close the jar and keep it away..so that i will stop eating it :)..Kids will just love it..crispy, spicy mouth watering snack..who will say no to masala peanuts huh????.. Its simple easy to prepare and full of flavour...

Ingredients:

1 cup Peanuts
1 cup gram flour/besan
1/4 cup rice flour
1 tsp redchilli powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp chat masala
salt to taste
oil for deep frying

Preparation:

Roast shelled peanuts over medium heat. U will get nice aroma from peanuts and nuts will get slight golden color..that's when u have remove from heat..let it cool down. Rub and remove the skin. U can use store bought roasted peanuts..not the salted one..

In bowl, add all the masala powder and peanuts. sprinkle water, just enough to coat the peanuts. Don't add more water. The paste has to just stick to the peanuts.. Thats it ready for deep frying.. Heat oil, add peanuts and deep fry them till golden..remove and strain in kitchen towel..U can store it in a airtight container...

16 comments:

Sharmistha Guha

I love this and make this often!

Ramya Vijaykumar

Yummy peanuts... these are my favs...

Pooja

Spicy n yummy peanuts. I love these but never thought of making! Great recipe.

Unknown

my mom used to make this though i never tried,,we buy them..sounds yumm..

chef and her kitchen

yummy peanuts..Anytime ready to munch in..

Suparna

Hi Ashwini,
love the spicy peanuts wonderful anytime snack :) nice clicks.
TC

Parita

Yummy snack..i remember i used to buy these..have never tried making them at home..thanks for sharing..lovely click

gtyuk

I agree with you; I tend to take a small bowl of it in the beginning and leave the rest in the rack so that I don't get tempted to eat more but inspite of it I can't help going back to the kitchen to get some more of them each time :)))) it's too tempting!

my favorite movie snack, good appetizer too!

Saritha

Looks simple,will try this :)

Priya Suresh

Tempting masala peanuts Ashwini..just love it

lubnakarim06

These are my favourite dear....Nice time pass snack....

Soma

What a delicious way to snack!! The problem with these are once you start, there is no stopping till the last peck:-)

Unknown

yummmm this is my favorite mouthwatering

Trupti

masala peanuts looks very delicious Ashwini.. lovely healthy snack

Ashwini

Thank u so much ur support my friends...

Manju

don't i just love this or what!!!

Ashwini's Spicy Cuisine   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP