Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spicy Nacho Cheese

Nacho cheese is one of my favourite appetizer in Mexican cuisine. I love to have a small nacho cheese in the theatre and munching it throughout the movie.. But the taste is totally different when u get it right from the oven..I love Guacamole with nacho cheese combo. I get the taste of Masala dosa when i eat this combo.. May be weird..but its so true..Next time when u got to Mexican restaurant try this combo..U will know what I meant... OK... This is been one of my favourite for quite few years.. I just learnt the recipe by myself..I mean its so obvious.. It makes a very good evening snack for kids..Kids love the cheesy nachos...





Ingredients:

1 packet corn chips
1 cup medium hot Salsa
Pickled jalapenos
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup Mozzarella cheese (My FAV)

Preparation:

Preheat the oven at 350 F.
Take a oven safe pan, Arrange corn chips and drizzle salsa all over it. Sprinkle Jalapenos. Mix up the two cheese and sprinkle all over the chips. Keep it in oven and leave for 10-15 mts or till the cheese melts. Remove from heat and serve hot with Guacamole and Some chilled juice yumo!!!!


Nacho cheese is on its way to 15 Minutes Cooking hosted by Mahima and My favourite things: Cheese hosted by Poornima brain child of Bindiya of "In love with Food".

9 comments:

Pooja

Wow looks delicious. I too love Mozarella cheese. Perfect snack :)

FH

Love it too, so yummy with Salsa and cheese! :)

Parita

Wow looks so delicious and colorful...kids must love these..perfect for snack :)

chef and her kitchen

perfect snack for kids.....Even i love nachos with cheese...yummy..

Ashwini

Thanks Pooja, Asha, Parita and Prathibha

Poornima Nair

Its one of my favorite appetizers too...looks yummm. Thanks for sending it over.

Ramya Vijaykumar

Look at that cheesy, hot salsa filled tongue tickling nacho oh such a provoking snack.... Love to have some now...

Priya Suresh

Thats cheesyyyyyyy dish, just love it!

Unknown

wow.. my mouth is watering ashwini. perfect snack.

Ashwini's Spicy Cuisine   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP