Friday, October 23, 2009

My blog turns Two!!!!

My blog is one year old..... Happy Birthday!!!!!

I cant believe its been year since i started blogging. On Oct 23rd 2008, I was bored to death thats when i found about blogs and blogosphere...I started my own blog with a boring picture of cauliflower dish...My blog theme was so kiddish...I cant forget how my blog looked on the first day...I am astonished to look at my blog now... My blog was an inspiration for me to learn whole lot of new things.

I learnt about camera angles, lighting, decorations, html codes, themes templates and what not..I would say that was a big learning curve...Slowly my blog picked up its pace in Jan 2009, that when i participated in events and my blog was noticed by fellow blogger..I am so happy, how the blog has turned out to be my time pass and hobby. I have tried out many new recipes from fellow blogger and also friend's recipes...If not for my blog, I would have never tried baking or making cakes!!!!I am glad I did this and want to continue this for a long time...

Thanks Comments at dazzlejunction.com
Thanks Comments
Myspace Comments - Myspace 2.0 Layouts




A big Thank you for my followers and fellow blogger, who made my blog a great success story!!! Thanks for Ur comments, supports and encouragement...I want Ur continued visit to my blog and encourage and support me for years to come!!!!

I will be back with new set of recipe pretty soon!!!!

19 comments:

Sarah Naveen

Happy Birthday !!!!!
More than a pastime i m sure it has becme a friend to all of us..!!1
Keep rocking girl!!!
Cheers!!!!!

Priya Suresh

Congrats Ash, keep rocking dear!

Unknown

Congrats and wishes for many more birthdays to come.

Jane

Happy Birthday !!!!!

Nivedita Thadani

Hi Ashwini
Wishing you and your blog a very Happy Birthday. I wish you all the best for everything in life. :-)

Shanthi Krishnakumar

Congrats and Happy birthday

Sailaja Damodaran

Congrats....& wish u all the best

gtyuk

Happy Birthday to "Ashwini's Spicy Cuisine" and wish you a long happy continuation !!!!

lata raja

Happy blog birthday Ashwini!1 Wish many more such celebrations!

Poornima Nair

Congratulations Ashwini!! Hope to see u celbrating many more anniversaries.

Chitra

Happy birthday .. wish u celebrate many anniversaries :)

kamalabhoopathy

Congratulations and wishing you more anniversaries like this.

Ash

CONGRATS!!!!!! On your second anniversary... Enjoy to the core...

Lots of wishes for more years.. of celebrations....to come

Love,
Ash....
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

thefloweringcactus

ashwini,mighty congratulations to you! keep those wonderful recipes coming!

Unknown

congrats and happy blogging..

Parita

Wow congratulations!!!!

Swapna

Congrats and Happy blogging!!!!

Suparna

Hello Ashwini,
congratulations on the Blog Birthday! wishing many more yummy recipe posts from you dear!
All the best
TC

Valarmathi Sanjeev

Congratulation Ashwini.

Ashwini's Spicy Cuisine   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP