Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Break for my Life and Blog!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone

Its been long time since I posted in my blog...

The good news is, we are expecting a baby this july!!!!

Everything in my life is tuned towards baby now. These days are so busy with moving apartments, researching baby stuff, creating registry etc.. My personal things has taken a back seat in my life. I dont think i will be posting for another couple of months.

I want all your wishes and prayers for me and the baby!!!!

Keep visiting my blog!!!!

Catch u soon... Bye

14 comments:

Priya Suresh

Congrats Ashwini, wishing u many more happy moments dear with ur baby..take cake of ur health and hope to see u back soon..Enjoy these cherishable moments dear..

Sailaja Damodaran

come back soon will be missing your recipes.We wish you all the best.Take care........

Ann

Congrats and Take care Dear!

Unknown

All the best..

Tina

Congraaaaats dear...My due is also in july..july sec...Tc.

gtyuk

congratulations dear and take care!! have a nice time!!!

Soma Pradhan

this looks yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soma Pradhan

All the best for the new innings of life

Parita

Congratulations and all the very best!

sayantani

Congrats on the good news. do take a lot of care and enjoy every moment!

Hamsi

Hearty Congratulations and Lots of good wishes for your joy.

Srividhya Ravikumar

Wow.. congrats and enjoy these wonderful days der.. take care

FH

Good luck and good wishes for you A, such a great news. enjoy your break and come back with great news. Until then,cheers to good health! :)

Chitra

My best wishes to u & ur baby.. Wish u all a very good luck :)

Ashwini's Spicy Cuisine   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP