Monday, March 2, 2009

Announcing MBP:Snacks &Savouries

Its a great pleasure to be a guest host for Monthly Blog Patrol(MBP)-March.MBP is a Brain child of coffee of spice cafe. MBP'S main goal is to choose recipe from Favourite blogger and cook in our kitchen.. simple...I am taking over this event from Trupti ( The last day to send ur recipe is March 8..U still have time for Kids food)...

FYI: 'Lentils Mela' is a ongoing event in this blog..The last date is Mach 15.

I am a snack junkie...So Theme for this month's MBP is Snacks & Savouries. Expecting new innovative recipes...All U have to do is, browse through ur favourite blogs, make a snack or savoury and post it to me!!!


Rules:
1) You have to cook something, based on the theme “Snacks & Savouries”, from fellow blogger recipe collections (only blogs) and not from other cooking/ food sites.

2) Post a picture of your re-creation with a link to the original recipe from which you cooked. If you wish, you may write a post about it or highlight any changes/ substitutions you might have made. In your post, please also link to this announcement and Coffee’s MBP event page.

3) Use of logo is optional, But if u use it will be appreciated!!!

4) Send me an e-mail at ashwinispicycuisine@gmail.com with “MBP:Snacks&Savouries” as subject. In your e-mail, please include

• Your name
• Blog Name
• Recipe name and URL of Ur recipe
• The permalink/ url of the recipe from which you cooked
• A picture of your dish

5)You may send in as many submissions as you want. Entries Can Vegetarian or Non Vegetarian recipes..

6) The last date for submission is March 31 2009.

Not having a blog is not an excuse, please send me your post with all the required details and I will be happy to include it in the round-up.Ready Set Go!!!!

8 comments:

FH

Good choice. I will to try send one for you, although I am taking a break at Aroma! :)

Kitchen Chronicles

Nice Event. Will try to participate.

Trupti

nice theme Ashwini..count me in

FH

Ashwini, for MBP (monthly blog patrolling) event, I have to choose and cook from other blogs. Those Spinach pockets were made by me, so not suitable for this MBP event. But I will choose and cook one for you from other bloggers, have noted the recipe already! :))

Lavanya

Ashwini ,i have a doubt..whether the last date for the event is march 8th or march 31st?plz let me know?

Ashwini

Lavanya: The last date is march 31!!!

Priya Narasimhan

Hi Ashwini,
Have sent my entry. Do check it out.
Priya.

Priya Narasimhan

Hi Ashwini,
I have sent my entry.Do have a look.
Priya.

Ashwini's Spicy Cuisine   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP